Community Transformers Training with Oblong in Leeds
Oblong is planning to start two community transformers courses in November.
Community Transformers aims to show participants how to take action and get results.
- Learn how to run community projects and campaigns.
- Understand what’s needed to make a real difference.
- Decide on an issue that’s important to them.
- Take action by setting up a new project with the other people on the course.
- Get qualified – the course leads to an OCN Certificate in Community Development
You don’t need any previous experience or qualifications.
You do need to want to make a difference by taking action.
You can get more information here – Community transformers Autumn 2010 (download pdf)